HINGED JOINT FENCE
Completely designed to be used in animal husbandry and agriculture. Horizontal and vertical high quality hot-dipped galvanized wires produced by knotting each other very tight, the wire fence is an appearance in the fishing net.
Especially ideal for ptorection of forests and trees growing areas with very large land and plantations and crops from wild animals such as boars. Thanks to the ground closer to denser weave, application will be prevented the entry of small animals. Throughout the world, this is preferred model especially for sheep - goat breeders.
TELSANET wire fence separating it from similar products by easy application without the need for professional installation without tensioning wire.
The easiest application, the best results!
- Corrosion-resistant quality is made from hot dipped galvanized wire.
- The bottom and top 2.60mm wire is used to increase tensile strength.
- Since all of the horizontal wire saw wire tension, external wire tension duty need not the be applied.
- Thanks to the ground closer mesh ranges is blocking the entrance of the land of small animals.
- Applicable to metal, concrete and wooden posts.
- You can use stainless Telsan Fence Staple to assemble to the wooden posts.
- It is the most economical compared to other mesh types.
- Is stretched in knitting, does not pot during installation.
- Installation is easy and simple.
- Forest seedlings, breeding and conservation areas.
- Great Lands
- Fields, Hazelnuts and Tea Gardens
- Animal Shelters
- Animal Slaughtering and Sales Areas
- Ostrich Farms
- Highway and Railway Environments
- Parks and Gardens
- Housing and Apartment Surroundings
- Fruit and Vegetable Gardens
|Tension Wires||Horizontal Wires||Vertical Wires||Mesh Openings||Roll Length||Roll Height||Wire Type|
|2.55 - 2.60mm||2.10 - 2.20mm||2.00mm||